Monday, October 20, 2014

Featured St. Albans Business: The Clean Spoon

I had the pleasure of stopping by "The Clean Spoon" cafe this weekend.  I have to say, I was very impressed.  I used to live on the west coast in California, as well as in East Hartford, Connecticut.  I've also spent quite a bit of time in Montreal.  So, I guess you can say I know a great place to eat when I see one.  Amanda's menu is top of the line healthy eating for sure.  Her menu selection is unique, like the Rosemary Popcorn, for example, or the apple nachos.  I was also very excited to see that all of her dressings are made in house, which means, they are much better for you than the store-bought bottles.  She also offers gluten free bread. 

I tried one of her brownies.  It was deeelish!

To see her menu, go to www.thecleanspoon.com.

The Clean Spoon is located at 34 South Main Street, St. Albans, VT  802 528-5539.


Thank you, Amanda, for offering our community healthy, and delicious food!

No comments:

Post a Comment