Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Signing Off For Now

I started this blog last fall because I wanted to share with people outside of our community some of the great things we have going on here.  I hope I have been able to at least give a small snap shot of the wonderful people in our community, some of the many great products and services we offer, and a lot of the fun events our community leaders work hard to organize.

Also, I have posted information as resources for our community members and anyone else who visits this blog.

I am getting married this June, and I also have a couple of other projects I am working on, so I will be taking a break from this blog.  Although, I still may post from time to time.

I hope that all of us who either know of great businesses in our community, or know of great community members, or of fun events going on, will get the word out either through Facebook, or other social media and let the world know what a great community we have!

Take care, Everyone, and if I can be of help in any way, you can e-mail me at:  cultureisart@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment