Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Featured St. Albans Business: Moonshadows- Gifts For The Spirit

Moonshadows is an experience beyond shopping!  For the most unique & affordable gifts from around the world, Moonshadows is the place to be!  Featuring sterling silver jewelry, copper and magnetic jewelry, crystals, essential oils, candles, incense, books, CD's, wind chimes, boxes, tapestries, sarongs, oil diffusers, metaphysical items, goddesses & Buddha statuary, fairies & dragons.  It has an awesome, Himalayan rock salt room.  Also offers intuitive readings, massage, and Reiki, by appointment.  Open Mon-Tues 10-5, Wed-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4.  Located 89 North Main St., St. Albans, VT.  Stop by or give Thea Whitcomb a call today at 802 524-6758.














This bottle of scented oil is the only kind of perfume I will wear.  It's called Auric Blends, and she carries several scents from the company.  They are amazing.  











2 comments:

  1. I so love that store! I can't go in there without spending too much money! Jan Hoague, Swanton, VT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! I love everything in there. I even got my amethyst geode there.

    ReplyDelete