Sunday, November 9, 2014

Featured St. Albans Business: Total Home Center

I thought I would share with you my favorite furniture store, "The Total Home Center".  I have purchased almost all of my furniture from their store.  Their furniture is really good quality and their customer service is great.  I bought the following items in my home from their store:

My breakfast bar stools:


They are solid oak, and they were able to order the height I needed for my higher than average breakfast bar.  

My daughter's bunk bed set:


And my Ashley Bookcase:


So, as you can see, I am a big fan of the Total Home Center Store here in St. Albans.  Check them out!






1 comment:

  1. I also am a big fan of the Total Home Center Store. As i look around my home, my stove and fridge, washer and dryer, dishwasher, living room sofa, TV and TV stand, all come from the Total Home Center. Jan Hoague, Swanton

    ReplyDelete