Sunday, March 29, 2015

Meet Lauralee M. Green, Real Intuitive Counselor

I met Lauralee when I was living in Glastonbury, CT, back in 1993.  I was introduced to her through a mutual friend, and my first meeting with her was a psychic channeling reading for both myself and my friend.  I have to say, I was amazed.  This woman seems to have a very clear and direct line to the higher vibrational energies, and can pick up on things that are very accurate with complete strangers.  She had even predicted certain national events, back in 1993, that have since come to pass.  Some of her readings alone have gotten me through more difficult challenges in my life than just about anything else.  Currently, she just moved back to Connecticut from Arizona.  So, I am planning on having her up sometime maybe this year to have a "psychic party".  If anyone is interested, e-mail me at cultureisart@gmail.com to reserve a spot.  It probably won't be until sometime in the fall.  Her prices are reasonable, and very worth it.  Check out her link here.

Also, she can do your reading over the phone, if you would like to have a reading sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment