Monday, January 5, 2015

A Great Pair of Shoes


I am a Piscis, and I can tell you, that I love nothing more than a great pair of shoes.  For this particular pair of shoes, I happened to be shopping at Danform Shoes, here in St. Albans.  I am very picky about my shoes, and will take FOREVER to decide on what I want.  
I have to say, I was very impressed with  sales staff at Danform.  She was very patient with me, and great to talk with. And, best of all, she helped me to find a pair of shoes that I absolutely love, for under $100!

They are made by New Balance, and the style is called Cobb Hill.

They remind me of shoes I would find in Montreal.  Great style, but also comfortable for walking, which is something people in Montreal do a lot.  

I can wear them all day, every day at work, and my feet are still singing.  Thank you, Danform!



No comments:

Post a Comment