Sunday, January 18, 2015

Featured St. Albans Business: Kinney Drugs

This winter I decided it was time to treat my winter hibernation symptoms with a full spectrum light.  So, I ordered the book, Winter Blues, by Dr. Norman E. Rosenthal, so I could have some idea of the best way to go about using one.  I'm really glad I purchased the book, because it is very informative and helps you to tailor the use of the Energy Lamp to your specific needs, which change during the course of each season.



Dr. Rosenthal recommends 3 different manufacturers to purchase the Energy Lamps from.  Fortunately, the first one on his list, Verilux, Inc., is carried by Kinney Drugs, here in St. Albans.  The lamp's intensity is 2,500 Lux, and it was only about $40.  I was so glad they had them.  I tried mine for the first time this morning, and I can already feel a difference.



Interestingly, Verilux lamps are manufactured here in Vermont by:

Verilux, Inc.
Healthy Lighting Company
340 Mad River Park
Waitsfield, Vermont  05673
Phone:  (802) 496-3101
Toll-free (800) 454-4408
Fax:  (802) 496-3105

If you are looking to not feel like you're a semi-hibernating bear all winter (like me), or maybe you're just looking to achieve your highest level of personal performance both at work and at home during the winter months, then stop by Kinney Drugs today and pick up your own Verilux Energy Lamp.

Kinney Drugs is located at:

164 Swanton Rd.
St. Albans, Vermont  05478
Phone:  (802) 524-6543

No comments:

Post a Comment