Friday, January 30, 2015

St. Albans Fashionista

Please meet Paulette, owner and director of Little Shepard's Preschool and Childcare Center.


I found out that Paulette loves Montreal fashion as much as I do.  When I saw her wearing this coat, I immediately knew she had gotten it in Montreal.  And of course, she said yes, she did.  I was so excited to find Montreal fashion here in St. Albans, that I just had to share it with all of you.


Paulette is modeling a Nicole Benisti winter coat, which she found at Ogilvys, on St. Catherine St. 


The lining of her hood is rabbit fur, and the trim is fox fur.


The pom-pom on her hat is fox fur as well.


She said she spent a small fortune on it.  But I say it was worth every penny.


Thank you, Paulette, for making St. Albans fashionable!









No comments:

Post a Comment