Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Favorite Skin Care Products


In the photo above, you can see my favorite facial skin care products I like to use.  In the morning, I use:

Mary Kay Botanical Effects Cleanser#1-  I have fairly dry skin, so I always use a moisturizing cleanser.  Also, my skin is fairly sensitive, so this is a good choice since it is designed for sensitive skin.  

Mary Kay TimeWise Age Fighting Eye Cream- This eye cream is by far the best I have ever found on the market.  It works wonders, and looks very natural.

Mary Kay Botanical Effects Moisturizer#1- This is a great moisturizer because it really softens your skin, and is a great base for your foundation cover-up.

Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment Lip Protectant SPF 20- I use this both in the morning and at night, 365 days a year.  I love it, and it makes my lip gloss look great.

In the evening, I use:

Mary Kay Botanical Effects Cleanser# 1

Mary Kay Intense Moisturizing Cream- I use this product around my eye area to replenish moisture, and thereby reduce wrinkles over time.

Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night Cream- I use this product on the rest of my face.  It is very moisturizing and non-irritating.  My skin feels great when I put it on.

So, there you have it.  Blame it on my strict French upbringing, but beauty lotions are a French woman's (and yes, even a French-Indian woman's) best friend. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment