Friday, January 16, 2015

Featured St. Albans Business: Colonial Styling Center

Please meet Jessica, my stylist at the Colonial Styling Center here in St. Albans:


I desperately needed a day at the salon.  As many of you know, being a Mom, and working full-time outside of the home can sometimes cause you to forget about looking after yourself.  So, I took the afternoon off, and decided to treat myself.  

Here are a couple of "before" pictures of my hair:



As you can see, my hair was desperately overdue for some TLC.

Jessica used Redken Color Gels permanent hair color for grey coverage, shade 5.5 dark brown.  We decided to get rid of my damaged ends and start a healthier re-growth for longer hair.  

And this is what my hair looked like after:



As you can see, I look like a whole new woman.  They color gels added a lot of shine to my hair, and she found the shade to match my eyebrows perfectly.  She also recommended that I use "DermOrganic" Argan Oil Leave-In Treatment everyday, since my hair is very dry and somewhat frizzy.


I really like how the oil makes my hair feel, and it's not overly scented.

I would highly recommend Jessica as a hair stylist, or anyone at the Colonial Styling Center.  They have a great space, and have been in business for over 50 years.  The co-owners have been there for 30-40 years, and have a great wealth of knowledge and expertise for the newer stylists to draw from.  Jessica is also a certified massage therapist.

The Colonial Styling Center offers the following services:

Women's Cut $17 Shampoo, Style up to $25
Shampoo Set $16
Color $35 with Cut $55
Cap Hi-Lite $55
Perm $55  Spiral $55
Hair Treatments $15
Up-Do $45
Manicure $18, Pedicure $25, Combo $35
Shellac $23
Eyebrow, Lip, Chin $8 each
Full Leg $40 Half $25
Brazilian $60 Bikini $20
Massage $60 per hour
Facials $40
Men's Cut $14
Men's Cut and Color $29
Kids 8 and under $10
Prices May Vary at Stylist Discretion

Walk-ins Always Welcome

Some of the products they offer:

Redken
Paul Mitchell
Matrix
Total Results
Biolage

Located at:

146 North Main Street
St. Albans, Vermont  05478

&

Brook Side Apartment
1 Victoria Lane
St. Albans, Vermont  05478

Phone- 524-4440

e-mail- Colonial146@yahoo.com










No comments:

Post a Comment