Sunday, January 4, 2015

Tiger's Eye Necklace


I designed this tiger's eye necklace with glass size 10 seed beads towards the back, with various sized tiger's eye beads in the front.  Tiger's eye is one of my favorite stones to use in jewelry.  I have always felt drawn to it, and I really like how it looks.  Tiger's eye is said to have protective and balancing energies.  


Most of my bead supplies as well as my jewelry making tools come from the store "Bead Crazy" in Williston. They have a great variety of beads of excellent quality, as well as jewelry making tools, instruction books, and they also offer classes.


I chose a lobster claw closure for this piece, given the weight of the beads.  It's solid gold, and adds a very nice touch. 

If anyone would like their own fashion designs featured on this blog, you can contact me at:
cultureisart@gmail.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment